Famous Nollywood actor and the unofficial acclaimed tallest man in Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, is dead.
What Led To Afeez Agoro’s Death
He was reported to have died from an ailment called acromegaly on Wednesday night after he was rushed to the hospital when he developed complications.
Agoro was rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) on Wednesday after he recovered from hip replacement which he shared updates to this effect on his Facebook page on May 28th.
Facts About The Tallest Man in Nigeria
1. Afeez Agoro was unofficially considered as the Nigeria’s tallest person measuring 7 feet 4.58 inches.
2. He was born on December 13, 1975 at Sabo, Yaba, Lagos meaning he is currently aged 48.
3. He moved with his family to Akoka, Yaba, at age seven where he was schooled to the secondary school.
4. He is an Alumni of the University of Lagos and Lagos State Polytechnic.
5. Agoro was a normal child when he was born. His growth surge started after completing secondary school and reaching 19.
6. He weighed 8 pounds at birth, which was average for a baby, and was just like any other regular newborn infant.
7. In an interview with The Nation in 2019, Agoro revealed he was not the tallest boy during his secondary school days, he was just a regular youngster with a regular height.
8. He was a reality TV star who featured in some Nollywood movies.