If you sell a product or offer a service and you feel invisible, this is your clue to start running social media ads for your businesses, and the interesting part of this is with your Verve card.
You can easily make payments for Facebook ads and reach a wider audience.
Which ATM Cards Work For Facebook Ads?
Due to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) policy with banks on ATM cards, neither Mastercard nor Visa cards are working online.
However, with the increased demand and possession of the Verve cards in the country, the payment gateway are now available as a processor for Facebook Ads.
Steps On How To Use Your Verve Card to Pay for Facebook Ads
- Create or open a Facebook Business Manager Account.
- Go to your Facebook ads manager payment method page and click “Add Money”
- Select the payment method and choose your preferred local currency.
- Add Naira Payment with ‘PayU’
- Add the amount and click make payment.
- Enter your Verve Card Details and click complete payment.
- Then you enter OTP sent to your Mobile Phone and click submit.
You will receive a “success” prompt to show transaction has been completed and your new balance will reflect.