Applying for your results transcript at the Lagos State University (LASU) is quite easy as you can imagine and you can get the students copy within minutes of application in your email for admission processing as it is required.
What Is A Transcript?
The transcript is an official and complete copy of student’s academic records with the school.
Now let’s see the requirements to apply for the transcript online and also getting it within minutes of payment.
In this update, we will focus on how to Apply for the student’s copy of your transcript which will then be sent to your email once you have paid.
How To Apply for LASU Transcript Online
In order to get the student’s copy of your transcript or notification of results, follow the steps below:
- Visit the LASU portal using this link: https://community.lidc.lasu.edu.ng
- Enter your matriculation number and select your programme category (full-time undergraduate or external system) and click the proceed button to login to your dashboard
- Choose pay on the dashboard to pay in order to access your transcript or notification of results as you so desire.
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button. The page redirects to https://lasu.edu.ng/epay_paytech/epay_choose.php?oi=5-NAIRA where you fill in your correct information to receive your copy. Fill the required information and Submit. Please enter the correct details here because your information will be sent to the email provided.
- Make your payment and that’s all
- Your student’s copy for your transcript or notification of results will then be sent to the email address provided.
How Much Does LASU Transcript or Notification of Results Cost?
To apply for your transcript, you only need to pay a sum of ₦10,000 only.